How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6741
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I am a leaseholder in a block of privately owned flats, I am

This answer was rated:

I am a leaseholder in a block of privately owned flats, I am currently renting the property. There has been an ongoing dispute over maintenance fees for several years, and as a result recently the building owner is refusing my tenant/agent access to the building, having recently changed the fob key code.
Can he do this? I have been advised to take him to a tribunal?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does it say in your lease they can prevent access for non payment please?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Let me know when would be good to call. I am in Court most of today so it may be the afternoon.

Do you have a number we can speak on too?