How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have recently invested the Property agent then referred me

Customer Question

I have recently invested the Property agent then referred me on to solicitors they do a lot of work with. As it turns out, the solicitors were negligent in omitting information in the Report on Title with respect to the current lease and tenants, resulting in a loss of income due to this negligence. The solicitors have admitted to the negligence and offered £250, however, i would like to query the extent of this compensation as my loss amounted to a loss of income well over £2000.
Furthermore the letting Agency has now decided to dump me after investing in several properties as I am questioning this compensation
please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Were the Solicitors work out that your were using the property for income?