How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6461
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

If the sale of a property does not go through because I

This answer was rated:

if the sale of a property does not go through because I changed my mind, do I need to pay any fee apart from the one I have already paid? The property is in the uk and I am the current owner. Thanks.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

If you have not exchanged contracts either party can pull out at any time.

If you have exchanged contracts you can not pull out.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

If not, might I invite you to rate my answer. Thanks. Jamie

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you