How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6772
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I have to go to court about a property I have been renting

This answer was rated:

I have to go to court about a property I have been renting and the land lord will be looking to regain it!! My problem is they have made some changes but not and the house is on a gated property and the gate has been broken for 4 weeks now and there has been attempt to fix it but not as of yet ! So the property is open for burgularies!! But There are other issues!!

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you