How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I live in a street where we have to go through our

Customer Question

Hi I live in a street where we have to go through our neighbours back garden to excess the gate to our back garden. Our neighbour is saying we can't use it and my children are not allowed to take their bikes around the back path to our garden. Can he stop us excess?. We only use it for bikes, large deliveries or taking rubbish to car. We leave his path clean and only use garden path to our shared gate. Where do we stand on this?. His house is bought and we rent from council. But been neighbours for 16yrs.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Is there anything in your deeds which says can't take bikes?