How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

What is my right if I live as a partner for thirty years and

Customer Question

What is my right if I live as a partner for thirty years and the person do not want to make a will or put my name on the deeds to the property
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.


Are you unmarried?

Are there children of the relationship?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am unmarried the children are of the relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. I will opt out now because there will be other experts more qualified in children matters. Please be patient, someone will assist.


Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Why is your partner refusing to do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I think it's power and control he thinks he have on me as long as he is in control he have ahold over me.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Are you intending to end the relationship