How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a semi detach house and the space between me and the

Customer Question

i have a semi detach house and the space between me and the other property has been blocked by my next door who recently bought there house
i will like to know how i can get assistant to ask them to remove the structures they have put there
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

May we have the background details of this please? I need to know what access you have in your deeds or through long use, over this land and what they have done in particular please. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my deeds i have that assess on the side to be able to go to the front on my house
I have live there for 9yrs and the assess was there before i got my property
My number is ***** we can taĺk
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

I still only have the briefest of facts.

I need to know the wording of your right-of-way in the deeds.

I need to know what is the nature of the structure.

Have you tackled the neighbour about this?

The problems it caused?

As much background detail as possible please. Thank you