How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2456
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I have a tenancy agreement this foxtons but i want to break

Customer Question

hi i have a tenancy agreement this foxtons but i want to break the agreement because i don't have money to pay the house
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: i have a 2 bedroom flat the rent is 1789,33 i share with friend the tenacy agreement is 2 years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you

How long are you tied in for please?