How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

My question is a story, but in short. Is there anyway I can

Customer Question

My question is a long story, but in short.
Is there anyway I can have a name removed from my land registry documents if the person won't agree to it. We were duped into taking a personal loan through a solicitor who should of claimed on their business insurance for a mistake they made during a conveyance on our property.
I'm told that I'm out of time for ombudsman to take on this complaint. But, if I would of realised this situation sooner, they would of certainly investigated it, They said.
So, can I take this name off if they won't won't agree. ?
What can I do please. ?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
When did this happen please?