How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2524
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

At the present time our Daughter lives in our property (

Customer Question

At the present time our Daughter lives in our property ( owned by Mother and Step Father ) it is rented on a assured short hold tenancy agreement ,the rental included her two Sons who have now gone to live with their Father.
Just recently our Daughter has asked if her partner can move into the property and we will not approve this until we have investigated what the legal position might be and what safeguards need to be undertaken
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Safeguards in relation to which aspect in particular please?