Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I am looking to buy a flat at auction. the yields are right,

Hi I am looking to buy a flat at auction. the yields are right, 5 yr bot***** *****ne ok. Problem the Freeholder has gone bust. Receiver sold it the freehold at auction 3/11/16, the winning bidder has not completed in the time allowed, there does not seem to be a managing agent or any accounts. The receiver will not take calls but points question to the solicitor dealing and the agent dealing with the sale, neither of whom will answer any questions. Help is this flat a load of trouble for the future ?
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Looked at the land registry this morning and the owner of the freehold is still the original co. Companies house say that the company has 2 weeks to file account or it will be force to cease trading. They no longer trade as from Srpt this year
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: think thats it thank you

Hi, I take it that you will be paying cash for the Flat, if you are successful, as opposed to requiring a Mortgage?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its a cash buy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any chance you can give me a time for a call back please

Thanks for the chat.

Kind Regards

Al