How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 11934
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I need access order to get connection of water and

This answer was rated:

I need access order to get connection of water and electricity in a private road
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Streatham
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. electricity way leave involved
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1 owner refused. 8 owner given consent

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I applied for new connection of electricity
property situated in a private road
one way access
Way leave gone for consents
8 owners gave consents to carry out work on that road
One owner refused very strong manner

Do you have a number we can chat on? I am just in Court so will call shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you