How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 35088
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My partner and I are tenants in common. We are experiencing

Customer Question

Hi my partner and I are tenants in common. We are experiencing some difficulties. Can he force the salt ?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Are there any minor chidlren involved?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Then yes he would be able to apply to the Court for an Order for sale is he wished (as can you)

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details