How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2457
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Drain blockage at a property I own. Tenant has been trying

Customer Question

drain blockage at a property I own. Tenant has been trying to speak to neighbour since yesterday evening to gain access to the manhole in neighbours garden but he doesn't seem to be at the property. What is the situation if my tenant climbs over the fence to gain entrance to the alleyway between my property and next door.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Carshalton Surrey
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: reported to who? Neighbour isn't at home
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so. My tenant is unable to use his wc and I think the matter is a health issue, so I need to get him to climb over fence and let a drain company into alley to flush out manhole and drainage system
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 9 months ago.

Hello - is the sewage backing up in the tenants toilet?