Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am concerned about multiple occupancy in a privately

Customer Question

I am concerned about multiple occupancy in a privately leased flat. How do i raise my concerns anonymously
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

You just complain to the Council.

Under the Data Protection Act 1998 they can not disclose who made the complaint, so it would be anonymous.

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is very helpful. Thank you
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

All the best. If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer, 5 stars the happy face on the page before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance!