How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 7678
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

Can I get a court injunction to prevent a neighbour from

This answer was rated:

Can I get a court injunction to prevent a neighbour from building a fence which would destroy or seriously damage a natural hedge which runs along our shared boundary?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Yes you can. You would need to complete form n1.

And n16a

The court will set the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to grant an injunction.

If the Court does and they break it, this could be Contempt of Court which they may be warned, fined or sent to prison.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you Jamie, only problem is the link to the form n1, which returns an error message that the page cannot be reached.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Apologies - it seems to be a browser problem. Google works!

Good luck.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you, I'll need it!