Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have served a section 8 notice on a tenant which has now

i have served a section 8 notice on a tenant which has now expired, do i need to complete a n119 particulars of claim with the N5b Accelerated possession ? or is this not required ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

You need to include the N119

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please? If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

All the best. If I could ask you to rate my answer before you go today, by clicking on the 5 stars or happy face at the top of the screen, otherwise the site does not pay me for the time spent with you today. It is also an important part of the online process. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you in advance and good luck!