Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

We have just sold a deceased relatives house and all the

We have just sold a deceased relatives house and all the money has been exchanged... Within 48 hrs we have had a msg from the buyer asking us for £400 towards the cost of having the locks replaced on the front door and conservatory.. As far as we are concerned those locks worked perfectly fine before we had to sell the house right up to the last day we were there moving things out... No contact was made and they just went ahead and did it.. Where do we stand please?

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

You can simply ignore the request - so long as you left the keys and you know that the locks were working!

Please ask if you need further details