Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I have requested information from the leasehold company.They

I have requested information from the leasehold company.They use to send yearly invoices , the last one being (no date on the invoice ) when i sent them a cheque for £2.15 on the 3.6.1998.
I sent them ground rent in 2007 voluntary (again no invoices were sent) of £12.90 on the 31.8.2007.
In 2018 i am in the process of selling the property . So i sent a request on the 16.3.2018 for
1. an updated /final figure for ground rent owed.
2. how many years were left on the leasehold for a prospective buyer.
3. how much it would cost for a prospective buyer to buy the leasehold outright.
After 27 days and two phone calls , I finally received a reply.
The Lease is 999 from when the property was erected.
YES but as my mortgage provider has this document how do i know? would the company Everywell Ltd not know this? (I realise I can now ask the mortgage provider) more time wasted.
Purchase price £1,450.00 to include all their legal costs.
Ground rent outstanding £103.20 as at the 29th September 2017. threatening me with a breach of covenant under my lease! and it should be discharged without delay.
This amount tells me I am paying possibly £9.38 per month GR. this is a rise of £7.23. of which i have received no notification. Personally the office attitude is terrible from the request by telephone , to asking don't they have email , to my having to telephone twice to see where my reply was. Their response was oh we will send it out tonight on the 13.4.18.
to 19.4.18 its been sent.
can you help please.

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. As there is quite a lot of information I need to ask and a lot of matters to discuss, would you be happy to chat on the phone? Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
where exactly are you ? in England /London ? or America
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this amount has now gone up from £38 to £42 ..... I am confused

Hi, I am in Staffordshire.

Kind Regards Al