Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

We have a dispute for a machine delivered not to

We have a dispute for a machine delivered not to specification going through mulittrack, what do we need to submit prior to the case management conference. We and the defendant are represent ourselves

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to know about this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to know what documentation I need to submit to the court before the pre-trial case management with the judge. I assume my witness statement, with evidence, others' witness statements with evidence and then a scott's schedule?

No. It’s a CCMC.

The judge will deal with cost budgets. You are in person so don’t need to worry about that.

The court will also give directions, that is timetable the case. So the court will give a date for witness statements and schedules. They do not need to be prepared for the ccmc.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK so I need to submit nothing at this stage and simply turn up on the day for directions?

correct.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
done. Thank you

Great