Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am about to rent my flat and wanted confirmation that a

Customer Question

I am about to rent my flat and wanted confirmation that a standard tenancy agreement from the internet will suffice and keep me legal?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Legal, yes. But it may not cover all you want.

A Solicitor can tailor an agreement to what you want, where online they can't.

But yes, it is legal.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.