Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

I was a tenant in a building owned by a family trust NOT

Customer Question

i was a tenant in a building owned by a family trust NOT registered in the UK or any protectorate or affiliation with England/UK
i was involved in a matter regarding my tenancy which i lost due to solicitor negligence.
question :: does statute of limitations apply to this
outside uk trust?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no problem to wait which will give me a chance to locate exactly the outside uk trust
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 10 days ago.

Good evening. Good evening, my name is ***** ***** UK barrister.

Quick question - are you asking about the statute of limitations in relation to a negligence claim against the solicitor or in relation to the tenancy matter (presumably in relation to an appeal)?