Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

What can someone do to get a neighbour removed from their

Customer Question

What can someone do to get a neighbour removed from their house,or is it illegal.What could someone report to the Council to lie to get their neighbour removed if they hated them
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

Can you please explain our situation a little more?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My Mother died in 2010 and my brother asked my neighbour to spy on me it has also got to my workplace and I think that is the neighbour complained to the Council about me for some reason but it could be just words to upset me as I have had eight years of horrible gossiping around my neighbourhood which is day and night gossiping.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you send it by email.For the amount I have already paid.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No email please

Do they own or rent the property?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They own their property

Have you complained to the Council at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No because, I am not sure whether it is just gossiping or if it is true.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you just send me an email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you my answer to my question
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you going to answer my question if not can I have a refund.

Sorry I was just in Court.

Why do you want them out?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is not me that wants them out it is the other way around.I have had lots of gossiping around my neighbourhood and they said that my neighbour had reported me.I have had no letters from the Council to inform me of any thing like that . I think it is all to do with my brother who is a very manipulative person and has told when I was trying to my inheritance he liked to the Solicitors as I tried four and got No Support and so he got all my Mother's money.I found out I was the Sole Exectrix of my Mother's will but he stopped me from getting it or having a reading or probate,so I took what I had lived with from his house as my Mother gave him her's and we moved into his.When she died I was taken to Court by him to get me out of his house and then went back to mine over the road.I was told by the neighbour that my brother wanted him to spy on me.Since that time I have had my letters steamed open and non stop gossiping and it has got to my workplace and I have also been stalked on the bus and tube which is very scary. I hope this helps.

Do you rent or own your house?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I own my house

Ok- then you can't be moved out.

Unless are you are doing anything illegal then no-one can move you out.

Someone can't remove you.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today, please?

If not, I would appreciate a 5-star rating for my answer. If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If my neighbour is smoking drugs in his house and it is coming thru my air vent what can I do about it as I think it is a bit of antimadation on his part maybe because he can't get me out. He has stopped doing it but he occasionally does it and I get very dizzy cos of the drugs wafting thru my Vetilation system.

That you would need to report to the Police.

That is illegal and the Police can take action.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I thought that if drugs are smoked on your own property it is in his domaine

No, it would still be illegal.

Does that assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thank you.

Can I assist with anything else today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thank you for your time much appreciated.

No problem. If I could invite you to rate my service five stars before you go today, so the site credits me for time spent. Thanks in advance,

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! If you need anything further I am available for a follow up at no extra cost. Thank you.