chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I’ve moved into a flat this weekend. In the contract it was

Customer Question

I’ve moved into a flat this weekend. In the contract it was specified there would be a wardrobe and a bed. This has not materialised. The landlord is now saying the wardrobe is not necessary, the bed may arrive next week. What are my options at the point?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 10 days ago.
Hi,Thank you for your question.Would you still like assistance with this?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please, just to know legally what my options are.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, I already paid for an answer. I don’t see why I need to pay again for a telephone call.
Hi,I am not sure why you have been asked for a telephone call. Please ignore this request.If your flat is supposed to be furnished and it is not, this is a breach. You would be entitled to claim your rent back for the days where you were without furniture.If the problem persists, there is an argument for terminating the agreement.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Many thanks