Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Assistant: How can I help? It has come to the end of my 6

Customer Question

Hey,
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: It has come to the end of my 6 month contract with my agency. There is 6 of us in the house and they have decided that they will not tenure two of our contracts due to it not being clean in the kitchen and bathroom and stairway. I had a slight stain on my bedroom carpet floor but they charged me £100 for a carpet clean anyway when they said they would charge the rest of the tenants as well for the hallway ect they did not. I have stayed to them I do not use the kitchen, really only use it once per week to make food as I am a manager of a pub and have difficult hours. I do not have parties as I have anxiety disorder and cannot drink due to medication. However tenants allowed to stay have sub letted which is not allowed and had parties but I am being given notice. Is there anything I can do to stay ?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have just emailed them telling them that non of the point they have made except the floor in my room is me. And they take my deposit for these matter however they charged me for it anyway.
Assistant: Where is the house located?
Customer: I don’t know if I have any rights Fulham
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what am my rights being that I’m being treated differently to other tenants
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today. I am reviewing it, please give me a moment.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to stay at the property as I am being treat differently to other tenants. I think it’s fair that I should be allowed to stay are everyone should leave if it’s not discrimination ?

What type of tenancy do you have?