How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2538
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Assistant: How can I help? Hammersmith and Fulham council

Customer Question

Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hammersmith and Fulham council are forcing me to take a property that is not suitable for me and my child.
Assistant: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: That is the council
Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I wrote an email to them stating why I’m refusing to take the property. I spoke to allocation officer who told me I don’t have a choice but to take the property or she would take me out of the list
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The viewing officer told me that, the property is refused by Eveyone else and they are under pressure to put anyone there
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Can you please explain your situation a little more?