Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I need to have legal advice as a guarantor to the Limited

Customer Question

i need to have legal advice as a guarantor to the Limited Company mortgage application, the solicitor dealing with the house purchase cannot do it , is this something that you can do
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Everything has been done and is ready to go apart from the legal advise that apparently I have to do with another solicitor
Assistant: Where is the house located?
Customer: Epsom, surrey
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no not really as everything is ready to go apart from getting this paperwork dealt with
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi I have got legal advice elsewhere so no worries but thanks anyway
Elaine

Ok. No need to reply otherwise the system thinks you are stuck.