Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I am looking to get out of a commercial lease (UK) before

Customer Question

Hi thereI am looking to get out of a commercial lease (UK) before the break clause (due to what I believe to be failures in the landlords obligations). I will need a lawyer but am not sure as to which speciality in law. Contract? Land? Many thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can wait...
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am looking to get out of a commercial lease (UK) before the break clause (due to what I believe to be failures in the landlords obligations). I will need a lawyer but am not sure as to which speciality in law. Contract? Land? Many thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm disabled so typing is better for me.

Yes I read that. But you havent said about the 'failures'?