How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14876
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I would like to file a defence against a possession order

This answer was rated:

I would like to file a defence against a possession order which has not been
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: harwich
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the section 21 notice is invalid
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Has a claim been issued yet?
Is it listed for hearing?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Jamie, I was served with a Section 21, 2 moths ago. I have informed their solicitors I will defend the case, The Section 21 Notice is invalid because my deposit has never been registered with a deposit scheme service which is a legal requirement. Have not received notice of a court date as yet, If I win, I wanly to claim costs plus 3 months penalty of rent, I am looking for a freelance lawyer. for the hearing date, Regards, Edward

I will call shortly, will show as withheld