How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14442
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I am currently in situation i do not understand what i can

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am currently in situation i do not understand what i can do with regards ***** ***** subtenant he refuses to move out of the house
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: the major problem is that he is not legally in the house... landord approval was not requested as he was supposed to be a friend but things just turned totally upside down...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this stage
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Business or private dwelling rental?

Jamie-Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
private (habitacional) rental

I will call shortly, will show as withheld