JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

On the first page of form N5B for accelerated possession,

On the first page of form N5B for accelerated possession, top right hand side,:
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: Yes, most of forms and supporting docs all in place
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Leeds 16
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes on top rhs of first, do I enter name of the court? Ditto, wh enters claim number, fee account number? Bottom rhs of first page below court fee and so on, who enters issue date?

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today. I am just reviewing your question.

In the top right hand corner, you need to write in "Leeds Combined Court Centre".

That is the court you will be sending the N5B form to.

You do not enter the claim number - this is entered by the court. You do not need to fill in the fee account number as that is for law firms who have a fee account with HMCTS. And the court will enter the issue date. You will need to write in the court fee of £355.

I hope this helps - if you can please click 5 stars at the top of your screen, I can answer follow up questions at no extra charge and Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.

Many thanks,

Jim