LegalNinja
LegalNinja, Property Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
103518254

On form N5b at bottom of first page, below the court fee and

On form N5b at bottom of first page, below the court fee and so on, who puts in the issue date -me or the court; on the last page, bottom right hand corner -who fills in the box marked "send your completed forms and other documents the court office at:" and is it my telephone number or theirs that is then requested?The form itself is straight forward as it's simple claim for repossession, from a tenant who is happy to leave onece told by the court.

The Court fills in those details on page 1 and will return this to you. The same applies on the last page as you have mentioned, they will complete this section. Please ensure that you send 3 copies of this document to the Court (one for you, the Court and the Tenant).

I do hope this assists and would be grateful if you could accept this answer and provide a rating.