How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalNinja Your Own Question
LegalNinja, Property Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 724
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
LegalNinja is online now

On form N5b at bottom of first page, below the court fee and

This answer was rated:

On form N5b at bottom of first page, below the court fee and so on, who puts in the issue date -me or the court; on the last page, bottom right hand corner -who fills in the box marked "send your completed forms and other documents the court office at:" and is it my telephone number or theirs that is then requested?The form itself is straight forward as it's simple claim for repossession, from a tenant who is happy to leave onece told by the court.


The Court fills in those details on page 1 and will return this to you. The same applies on the last page as you have mentioned, they will complete this section. Please ensure that you send 3 copies of this document to the Court (one for you, the Court and the Tenant).

I do hope this assists and would be grateful if you could accept this answer and provide a rating.

LegalNinja and 3 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you