Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

The people living next door to my mother are building a very

The people living next door to my mother are building a very large extension.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: My mother's house is in Wanstead, London.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have looked at the plans and put in an objection to the original plans. These have been altered and made larger, but without any reference to us (I am half owner of the property). He has now erected some scaffolding on our property, even though he was told, on a number of occasions, that he was not allowed to do so. What do we do to stop this happening?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Hi thank you for your messsge, if you believe they have exceeded the extent of their planning permission you should report the matter to the local planning office to investigate and take enforcement action where needed. I hope this helps, if you can please accept my answer and rate me 5 stars (in the top right of your screen) then Just Answer will credit me for helping you today.