Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

My neighbour approached me a couple of years ago to see if I

Customer Question

Good Morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My neighbour approached me a couple of years ago to see if I would be interested in selling my property. He has a bungalow next to me and he was informed by an agent that if he sold his bungalow with the land and if he could persuade his neighbour to also sell their land ( me) then the selling of the land to a private property developer could be quite lucrative.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: There is more:
JA: Where is the bungalow located?
Customer: My neighbour said we should apply for Outline Planning Permission . I agreed but I said that we should have both our names on the Outline Planning Permission when it was submitted. I have just found out that the Outline Planning Application has his name on it only. I am worried and I have left a message with the planning department to speak to them. What should I do next?
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really. I am a little worried . I just need some advice on how to proceed. Thank you. Barbara
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 13 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm have you spoken to your neighbour?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Good Afternoon JoyThank you for your message. I believe I might be making some progress. I am currently at work until tomorrow so I will update you then and I will properly view your response also tomorrow
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 11 days ago.
Ok. Please confirm what steps you have already taken.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Good Afternoon JoyI believe matters are resolved now. I spoke to the planning department
and to my neighbour. A new outline planning application is being submitted. The old planning application is invalid. If there are any issues, I will contact you. Thank you for contacting me.Best wishesBarbara
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 10 days ago.
Hi, ok no problem.