Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Anthony, this is a question in relation to our conversation

Hello Anthony, this is a question in relation to our conversation yesterday. Are you available?

I will be available in an hour.

However please post your query so once I become available I will review and respond

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is the email from the landlord in response to my email sent yesterday night:

Ok thanks I will review shortly.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Having reviewed the email, in the absence of any evidence which shows you alerted them about the mice issue prior to yesterday it appears the landlord/estate agent are prepared to undertake immediate action to rectify the mouse issue at no charge to you, which appears reasonable.

However if you have evidence to show they were aware of the mice issue prior to yesterday and when you moved in then I suggest you disclose it to them to show you did not make up the facts about a mice issue when you moved in.

Further disclosing this evidence will give more weight to your position that they have not taken prompt action to rectify the mouse issue.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

No problem and have a good night