How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2553
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Just reading article first, can i read article first please,

Customer Question

just reading article first
JA: What steps have been taken so far? Has any paperwork been prepared or filed?
Customer: can i read article first please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not as yet
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: basically i have lent money from about 3 years ago to my brother in law and his wife under a loan facility agreement and a legal charge document and want to now have that the charge registered against their property
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry are you waiting on me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ignore live phone call.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 1 year ago.

How much is it and will they consent to signing the charge docs?