Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I had to leave a tenancy because ot was infit to live in the

I had to leave a tenancy because ot was infit to live in the bed was dirty i had asked the landlord to uplift thr bef anb i would put my own bed in she refused as this was a furnished property
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have written to het agents requesting my 2mth notice rent refunded she has tefised i never stayed in the flat
Assistant: Where is the flat located?
Customer: G83 9qa alexandria
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I had to pay 2mth rent in advance i would like to recoup this
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why is it taking so long for your answer

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter if you are still looking for help,

please note there may be delays between messages as the experts on this website are all third party and are not on here full time.

Are you still looking for help with this matter?

Ross Miller,
Experience: Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Yes