Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Is a declaration of Trust legal or fraudulent if signed by

Customer Question

Is a declaration of Trust legal or fraudulent if signed by relatives and no occupations mentioned, one person had dementia and someone had a power of attorney over this witness and the date is wrong
Assistant: Can you tell me where this is? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: UK and trying to get the high courts to recognise the declaration of Trust that suddenly appeared after 14 years
Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Nothing other than power if attorney dated 2000 and declaration of Trust dated 2005
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was always under the impression that if a document is not filled in correctly than it is not legally binding
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's fine. I'll cwait, thanks
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore maybe delayed in replying.

I need all the background to this matter - who/what/why/when?