How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2560
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I would like to know what I ned to du to mowe my ex husband

Customer Question

Hi I would like to know what I ned to du to mowe my ex husband from join tenancy if we are steal merid, he mouw out in april, he leave with new woman an her family, thank you for help
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No becouse I don't know what to do
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: In Colchester
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, I think that all
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  F E Smith replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

you are married? how long in total including married?

and you are paying the rent alone?

are you planning to divorce?