Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

You can, England, A director in a RTM company but managing

Hello Yes you can
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: England
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: A director in a RTM company but managing company refuses to handover our funds and refuses to provide inoframtion
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have served notices which which have been complied with over 2 weeks ago
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
A RTM Company took over on the 12th of October 2019
Managing company have refused to respond to the notice of information request which I have attached
And one of the the landlords as we have two has responded/acknowledged
Main landlord is somewhat absent took them forever but eventually did
Managing agent accept they no longer manage the property
We still do not have information making request for service charge impossible as accounts cannot be reconciled
I have had to be paying for everything as we cannot demand service charge for the above reasons
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please proceed

Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm what notices have you served?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Notice for information section 93 I believe.
Hi, thank you for your message. I would recommend the following:
1) write them a letter setting out your claim and what you want from them. This is a letter before claim. Attach any evidence you may have. At the end of the letter state that if you do not hear back in 14 days you will take legal action.
2) you can instruct a solicitor to write the letter for you as this may result in them responding quicker. You can find a solicitor in your area by using the law society find a solicitor link here:https://solicitors.lawsociety.org you will be able to search by area and expertise.
3) as a last resort the matter will need to go to court. If you need Representation you can use the link under point 2.
4) if the amount is under 10 000 pounds you can make an online claim using this link:
http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
This is a cheaper option as you will not need a solicitor.
I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen and just answer will then credit me for helping you today.

Hi, hope all is well. I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.

Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Cant i enforce the notice for information which is statuary judge will have to rule on funds as wel.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The problem is as they has refused ti release information on handover date rtm dont even know how much the miney is
Hi, yes you can, but it will speed up the process if you find a solicitor to represent you.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Trying to keep cost down as such need ti know the form ti make them comply with the notice which is a duty for them to have responded to.

Hi, thank you for your message. You will need to write them a letter with your request. I will need to opt out of this question for another expert to help you further if needed.

You will need to post your last question as a new question for another expert to help you with the last question.