chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Solicitor
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

How about clause 2 please? If we decide to leave the flat,

Customer Question

How about clause 2 please? If we decide to leave the flat, based on paragraph 2, we will only be liable to pay until the agency finds a new tenant. So I have two questions:
- What would be deemed a reasonable amount of time for the agency to find a replacement?
- How can we make sure the agency is truly working to find a replacement?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I hope you see the first part of the discussion. Let me know if not. Thank you
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 9 days ago.

You will have to chase the agents regularly and check online that the property has been adequately marketed. At the end of the day, their agreement is with the landlord and not you.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,