How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14285
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

How about clause 2 please? If we decide to leave the flat,

Customer Question

How about clause 2 please? If we decide to leave the flat, based on paragraph 2, we will only be liable to pay until the agency finds a new tenant. So I have two questions:
- What would be deemed a reasonable amount of time for the agency to find a replacement?
- How can we make sure the agency is truly working to find a replacement?
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I hope you see the first part of the discussion. Let me know if not. Thank you
Expert:  INC Law replied 3 months ago.


You will have to chase the agents regularly and check online that the property has been adequately marketed. At the end of the day, their agreement is with the landlord and not you.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,