Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I had a temporary all inclusive stay for 2 months in UK last

Customer Question

Hi, I had a temporary all inclusive stay for 2 months in UK last april, May. Then went to my country Iceland and had mail forwarded to my. What happened next is bills start piling up from an energy company Spark energy, turns out somebody decided to put a billing in my name which was never supposed to happen. Spark does not listen to my complaints, how can I handle this?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: united kingdom
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: contacted the company. landlord does not answer
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, I advise that you refer the matter to the energy ombudsman who can investigate and take action against Spark, you can complain here: https://www.ombudsman-services.org/complain-now

I hope this helps and would appreciate if you could rate me 5 stars in the top right of your screen and then Just Answer will credit me for my time.