LegalNinja
LegalNinja, Property Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
103518254

I have received a notice to appear I court regarding a

Customer Question

Hi I have received a notice to appear I court regarding a possession order I wish to have a solicitor represent me. I am self employed and I have been trying to find a solicitor but I am not very good with the internet please can you help
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No I received the notice 3 Monday’s ago and called the rent office who said they couldn’t stop it going to court. I gave had personal losses this year and lost my way resulting in a lot of debt
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: Camberwell green se5 9ey
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I made an initial payment of 250 when I spoke with them and then lost my job the same day I started working for Lewisham hospital the week before last on an 8 month contract
Expert:  LegalNinja replied 11 days ago.

I will be assisting you.

A quick Google search in your browser of solicitors in your area will give you a list of local firms who you may contact for assisting with your upcoming Hearing.

Alternatively, you are welcome to use the link below to locate a solicitor in your area:

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not if your going to charge me 44 for the call I just paid 5 to join this site and it said it was free for 5 days I have already looked for myself for a solicitor I assumed that’s what you are,,,?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
As stated in the dialogue box above I need a solicitor to represent me at court

I'm sorry?

Don’t worry about the pop-up mentioning a phone call – this is an automatic offer made by the system, giving you the opportunity to pay extra to discuss things over the phone. However, it is entirely optional and if you just ignore it and close it down you will not be charged extra and we will just continue in writing at no extra cost.

Yes, as I have mentioned, a simple Google search will give you a list of firm's in your area. The Experts on Just Answer do not represent nor provide legal advice. Please refer to the sites T's and C's.

Is there anything else I may assist with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
If you don’t represent then what am I paying for as I had already stated that representation in court is what I need please tell me how to cancel this now

Please kindly read the Terms and Conditions of this website.

Is there anything else I can help with?