How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 6906
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I need advise with regards of my landlord's agency, I

This answer was rated:

Hi , I need advise with regards ***** ***** landlord's agency
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I reported a ceiling water leak in several parts of the house 3 months ago, but they are ignoring me, and I'm worried that the ceiling will drop down
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Salford
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats it, thank you.


You should complain about this urgently to the environmental health department of your local authority as well as the Health & Safety Executive. They have the power to take enforcement action against the landlord.

All the best. Please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Amazing, many thanks for your advise.

You are welcome. Please click on 5 stars to leave a positive rating.

Good luck

This question is still open. Please leave a 5 stars rating so that I can close the question. Thank you

UKSolicitorJA and 5 other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you