Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Assistant: How can I help? we have been staying in our

Customer Question

Hi There,
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: we have been staying in our current property for 2 years we are very good tenants always pay rent and bills on time and take great care of our landlords property.2 weeks ago our landlords asked if we wanted to renew our contract we said yes.They then asked us to provide bank statements and self assessments again which we obviously did when we initially started rented.There has been a slight delay on some of our documents and they have basically said that they see giving us until Friday to provide these documents or we are out.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: yes we are just missing one document from my farther who is acting as a guarantor but was unable to send the hard copy as he is having surgery tomorrow and will only be able to send it on Monday.The have everything else.
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: London
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  iram a replied 14 days ago.

hi,

I can help you for your concerns.

please elaborate your question?