Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

W recently moved out of a flat where the landlord would not

Customer Question

W recently moved out of a flat where the landlord would not fix things, visible damp , mould on beds, our furniture was ruined . we have 60 photographs all rent was up to date . he will not release or seposit we had the proper professionally cleaned . He did not fix the boiler, the font window was broken two years ago never fixed ,bath did not fit properly not fixed and then he basically gave us two months notice . w
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: we exceeded this bt with agreement and rents paid can we serve upon him for affrdcigng our enjoyment an basically ripping us off
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: worthing suxxes sussex
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's about it thank u
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 days ago.

What is it you want to know about this today please?