Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

How can i get advice on a boundary issue I'm having with a

Customer Question

How can i get advice on a boundary issue I'm having with a neighbour. A distance of 4 inches?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: It's against me over decking I built which I thought was legal. I've since applied for retrospective planning permission but had it refused. We are going to appeal the decion in January and have a plan if we lose thevappeal.
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: Meanwhile a neighbour who we suspect reported the decking is complaining we removed a 20 year old fence, with his permission. I work overseas and he is harrasing my wife and daughter over it even 5gough the police have told him not to approach our house. This has led my wife to draft a letter which she intends sending to him via registered post tomorrow
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Property is in Wesham, Preston. Fylde Council are the local council
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your query. What exactly is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The claim out neighbour is making on the boundary between our property and his. He is using it to harass my wife and daughter. If I can get the boundary issues sorted I can then work on the harassment

Have you had a surveyor ascertain the extent of the boundaries?