How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2487
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Advice about a non profit limited company for property

Customer Question

advice about a non profit limited company for property management service charges that is selling one flat not in the head lease for £180,000 . The cost was £120,000. No profits or capital can be paid to the shareholders. Help?
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Under English and Welsh law
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: None other than the flat is on the market with estate agents
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Who can i talk to within HMRC for guidance on the tax calculation
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 3 months ago.

Hi. I'm Ed and I am a solicitor who specialises in Commercial Law. Do you still require assistance with this matter?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Good morning Ed.

If you can assist in this matter that would be much appreciated.

Thank you