How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14920
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

We have a problem with repairs that we believe the landlord

This answer was rated:

Hi, we have a problem with repairs that we believe the landlord is not carrying in a reasonable time. Would anyone be able to advise on our rights in this situation please. Thank you
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Informed the agency about the fault.
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Reading, UK
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Depends on what he needs to know to answer our question.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.


Thank you for your query.

Kindly explain your situation further.

INC Law and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, please advise re call. Thank you


I will be calling within 30 minutes

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Perfect, thank you