How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 14913
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I wanted to know if there Is anywhere I can find a simple

Customer Question

I wanted to know if there Is anywhere I can find a simple transfer of a list of assets contract? I am needing to transfer assets from my UK LTD company, I am the founder and 70% share holder to a US entity I also co-own. What does the letter need to say?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can wait but need a response today?
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 months ago.


See following link:

This should be what you require.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate he answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks,